Keep the Conversation Going
- It’s a phone system without the phone system or hardware.
- It’s cheap – no phone hardware is required, and just pay per user per month.
- It’s flexible – add and delete users as needed.
- You keep your numbers – uh…..you keep your numbers.
- It’s portable – Moving? No problem, just plug the phone in any internet connection
- It’s mobile – You can have a phone at your office, at your home and calls can follow you anywhere, even get sent to your cell.
- It’s feature rich – This cloud based system had almost every feature imaginable, including an auto attendant to answer calls.
- It doesn’t need servicing or a maintenance contract – because the system is in the cloud, it’s constantly getting updated and has no effect on your operations.
Business lines include plain old telephone lines (POTS) and ISDN PRI Trunks.
A business phone line can complement other GVAD services or it may be integrated into other more advanced services like a cloud based PBX, or a unified communications solution. Business phone lines can be used for basic telephone service, fax machines, alarm systems, point-of-sales (POS) terminals and modems.
ISDN PRI trunks give you high-capacity, digital access to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). The ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) PRI (Primary Rate Interface) connect directly to YOUR PBX equipment and can support up to 23 simultaneous voice channels and comes with a comprehensive set of features.
You can keep your existing number(s) and GVAD will handle the porting process on your behalf.
A SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunk can support multiple voice calls or voice channels, routed over an IP network such as an MPLS Network or the Internet. A SIP trunk replaces the fixed Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) lines with a flexible, feature-rich system that includes full PSTN connectivity without traditional telephony, where clusters of physical wires are delivered from the local telephone company to your office.
SIP Trunking most popular IP-PBX systems such as Cisco, Mitel, Avaya and others.
Call us for an assessment
We will provide you with the best solution tailored to your business.